Taking care of your Sweetness level..!!! It’s World Diabetes Day
Acc. to WHO, Diabetes is the leading cause of 1.5 million deaths, with more than 80% of them occurring in low- and middle-income countries. WHO projects that diabetes will be the 7th leading cause of death by 2030.
About 66.11% of children in India have “abnormal levels of sugar” in their body, according to a nation level survey. Rapid urbanization, change in eating habits and shifting more focus to indoor activities have resulted in dramatic lifestyle changes leading to chronic condition associated with abnormally high levels of sugar in children.
Here’s a quick glance on डायबिटीज के लक्षण:
– frequent urination बार-बार पेशाब आना
– increased thirst अत्यधिक प्यास लगना
– excessive hunger अत्यधिक भूख लगना
– unexplained weight -loss असामान्य रूप से वजन घटना
– fatigue थकान
– blurred vision धुंधला दिखाई देना
– irritable mood स्वभाव में चिड़चिड़ापन
Hence, it is utmost imp to encourage kids about healthy lifestyle n good nutritional choices w/ physical workouts.
(all image courtesy: google)
Dr. P Pathak